The Company’s E&P assets portfolio in the oil and gas sector is currently composed of blocks located in the sedimentary Campos and Santos Basins, in Brazil.
Dommo Energia obtained the exploration and production rights, as operator, for blocks BM-C-39 and BM-C-40, in 2007, which, after exploration and development, became part of the Tubarão Martelo Field. Productions began in 2013 and by the end of 2018, produced over 15 million barrels of oil.
The Company also holds a 40% stake in block BS-4 that will use the Petrojarl I FPSO platform, provided by Teekay, have started the production in May 2018.
Tubarão Martelo Field
- Dommo (Operator): 100% stake
- Production carried out through FPSO OSX-3, with 4 production wells
- Oil quality: 21 degree API
- Depth: 110 meters from the waterline
BS-4 – Atlanta and Oliva Fields
- Dommo Energia holds 40% w.i. in the consortium
- Production started in May 2018, expected to reach 13,000 bpd
- Estimated recoverable volume of 191 Mbbl (1P and 2P Reserves)
- Oil quality: 13.5 – 15.5 degree API
- Depth: approximately 1,500 meters from the water line