The Company’s E&P assets portfolio in the oil and gas sector is currently composed of blocks located in the sedimentary Campos and Santos Basins, in Brazil.
Dommo Energia obtained the exploration and production rights, as operator, for blocks BM-C-39 and BM-C-40, in 2007, which, after exploration and development, became part of the Tubarão Martelo Field. Productions began in 2013 and 11 million barrels of oil have already been produced.
The Company also holds a 40% stake in block BS-4 that will use the Petrojarl I FPSO platform, provided by Teekay, which is expected to start operations during the first quarter of 2018.
Dommo Energia holds a stake in Eneva S.A. representing 1.57% of its share capital. Eneva is an integrated energy company with 2.2GW of installed capacity, operating in the generation and commercialization and also in the Exploration and Production (E&P) of hydrocarbons.
Tubarão Martelo Field
- Dommo (Operator): 100% stake
- Production carried out through FPSO OSX-3, with 4 production wells
- Oil quality: 21 degree API
- Depth: 120 meters from the waterline
BS-4 – Atlanta and Oliva Fields
- Dommo Energia holds 40% w.i. in the consortium
- Production scheduled for 1Q18 with and estimated 20k bpd
- Estimated recoverable volume of 191 Mbbl (1P and 2P Reserves)
- Oil quality: 13.5 – 15.5 degree API
- Depth: approximately 1,500 meters from the water line