The Company’s E&P assets portfolio in the oil and gas sector is currently composed of blocks located in the sedimentary Campos and Santos Basins, in Brazil.
Dommo Energia obtained the exploration and production rights, as operator, for blocks BM-C-39 and BM-C-40, in 2007, which, after exploration and development, became part of the Tubarão Martelo Field. The field is located in the south of the Campos Basin, next to the Polvo Field, at a distance of 86 km from the city of Armação de Búzios, on the north coast of the State of Rio de Janeiro. In August 2020, the Company ceased to be the operator and currently holds a 20% interest in the concession.
The Company also holds a 40% stake in block BS-4 that will use the Petrojarl I FPSO platform, provided by Teekay, have started the production in May 2018.
Tubarão Martelo Field
- Dommo Energia holds a 20% stake in the concession
- Production: 10,000 barrels of oil per day, through five wells interconnected to FPSO OSX-3
- Oil quality: 21º API
- Water depth: 110 meters
BS-4 – Atlanta and Oliva Fields
- Dommo Energia holds 40% w.i. in the consortium
- Production started in May 2018, expected to reach 13,000 bpd
- Estimated recoverable volume of 191 Mbbl (1P and 2P Reserves)
- Oil quality: 13.5 – 15.5 degree API
- Depth: approximately 1,500 meters from the water line