Dommo Energia SA is listed in the traditional segment of BM&FBovespa and its shares began trading on the São Paulo Stock Exchange on December 29, 2014. The Company is constantly seeking for measures to improve its communication with the capital markets and investors, ensuring transparency and uniform reporting.
Dommo Energia is committed to the recommendations set forth in the IBGC Code of Best Corporate Governance Practices, following four basic principles:
(i) Fairness: Fair and equal treatment to all shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers and other interested parties;
(ii) Transparency: management maintains the culture of reporting not only mandatory information imposed by laws or regulations, but also other facts that guide its operations and that are of interest to its stakeholders;
(iii) Accountability: reporting the performances of corporate governance agents in a concise, comprehensible and timely manner, with the agents being fully responsibility for their actions;
(iv) Corporate Responsibility: governance agents must ensure economic and financial viability of the Company, guiding their decisions based on the reduction of negative effects and externalities, taking into account social and environmental security issues.
Dommo Energia S.A. Corporate Governance best practices:
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer positions occupied by different professionals;
- Engaging in discussions with stakeholders;
- Present and active Audit and Reporting Committees;
- Free float higher than 25%, the minimum required by the New Market Regulation;
- Meetings with investors;
- Encouraging the participation of their shareholders at General Meetings;
- Disclosure of additional information in the reference form and quarterly reports;
- Availability of a Complaints Reporting Channel for employees;
- Disclosure of information to the market and other stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Financial statements prepared in accordance with international accounting standards and the best practices of Corporate Governance, made available in Portuguese and English;
- Access to the Securities Trading Policy;
- Access to the Relevant Act/Fact Disclosure Policy;
- Access to the Code of Conduct, which meets the guidelines for stakeholder relations and everyday practices.